Dogs and cats are prone to ear infections for a number of reasons, but you can use Zymox Otic Hydrocortisone Free cream to kill the infection, no matter what its origin may be. Called otitis externa, these infections are most often caused by yeast and other factors. Itching, pain and rawness are some of the symptoms you may notice in your pet. Help your pet get relief by applying Zymox Otic Hydrocortisone Free cream. When rubbed onto a dirty canine or feline ear, the cream combats the bacteria and yeast. After a week of daily applications, the infection should be gone. Chronic infections may need two weeks of daily application for relief. See your vet if the infection doesn't seem to be subsiding. Zymox Otic Hydrocortisone Free cream is a topical cream that works best on unwashed ears, and you should keep your pet away from water throughout the treatment process.
- No prior or post cleaning required
- Apply liberally to fill ear canal
- Gently massage, working medication into infected area
- Permit pet to shake their head to remove excess
- Treat once a day for 7 days for acute infections
- Treat once a day for 14 days for chronic infection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.