The first coat in Hurtta's contribution to helping the environment. Made from recycled plastic bottles. The waterproof Rain Blocker with front legs offers a completely new solution for protecting your dog from rain. Rain Blocker combines the protectiveness of an overall and the ease of use of a coat. The model with front legs minimizes the amount of dirt on the front parts of the dog while still being easy to put on. The coat has a high collar and rain trap in the collar, made from a comfortable waterproof fabric that prevents water from going inside the coat along the dog's neck. With the back length adjustment, and the neck and waist tightening mechanisms, the coat can be adjusted to fit your dog comfortably. The hem of the coat has been designed to follow the movements of the hind end of your dog and to protect the dog's thighs from rain. Soft elastic bands for hind legs ensure that the coat stays in place even with wilder activities. The product is made of durable, flexible, and comfortable outdoor fabric that does not rustle when the dog moves. All seams of the coat have been taped. Ample reflectors in the collar and rear hem improve visibility in the dark. On average 15 bottles are used to make each jacket.
- Shell is made from 100% recycled material. An average of 15 plastic bottles is used to make each coat.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Flexible collar rain trap, made of waterproof tricot, which stops water from going inside the coat
- Adjustable at the back, waist, neckline, rain collar, and leg openings for a perfect fit
- All seams have been taped for waterproofness
- Opening for harness on the back of the coat
Please watch the following video on how and where to measure your dog.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.