The Worker Vest is a light, high-visibility vest for outdoor activities and hunting even in the dark. The plentiful reflective prints and 3M reflective piping ensure good visibility. The vest is made of an elastic and breathable knitted fabric with a weatherproof Houndtex layer. The vest is lined with a soft, mesh like fabric. The material is durable and does not rustle in use. The belly flap is made of durable, wear-resistant Cordura fabric. Cordura is designed to withstand extremely high mechanical wear in demanding conditions. When moving in the woods or fields, there is a risk that branches may scratch the dog’s belly and chest. The belly flap of the vest is designed to protect the dog’s chest and sensitive belly area.
The back of the vest has zip fastening with a locking mechanism on the slider that prevents the zipper from opening when the dog moves. The snug fit makes the vest ergonomic and safe. The protective collar has removable straps for securing a GPS collar.
The protective Cordura belly flap can be cut to size to fit a male dog, for example. There are printed guiding lines on the inside of the vest that make it easy to cut the belly flap into the right shape. Use scissors to cut the flap into shape, taking care not to cut over seams.
The modern camouflage-print Ranger vest has a bug-repellent Clariant treatment, which efficiently protects against mosquitoes, ticks and other insects. The fabric is dermatologically tested and certified to contain no harmful substances. The material is machine washable according to instructions. The finish retains its properties for up to 100 washes. Sanitized finishing contains Permethrin and is used in fatigues, hiking and hunting equipment, and in tents and sleeping bags.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS. Permethrin is poisonous to cats.
- NO TWO DOGS ARE THE SAME - Don’t guess on the size. Use the size chart along with the “Measuring Your Dog” size guide. The chest measurement is the most important for the Worker Vest
- USES – The Worker Vest is a light, high-visibility vest for outdoor activities and hunting where being able to identify your dog is a must. The vest also has attachment loops around the neck for a GPS collar
- SAFETY - The belly flap is made of durable Cordura fabric to protect your dog when moving in the woods or fields, where there is a risk that branches may scratch the belly and chest. (this area can be custom fit to your dog)
- MATERIAL - The weatherproof Houndtex material is durable and does not rustle in use. The vest is also lined with a soft, mesh like fabric for breathability
- BUG REPELLANT – The Worker Vest has been Clariant Sanitized with Permethrin which protects against insects such as mosquitoes, horseflies and ticks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.